Tuesday, August 5, 2014

All of My Dolls

Name: Kathryn "Kitty" Kat (MAG #55)
Purchased: March 2012 (with my own money)
Personality: I really like to talk to people, especially about things I'm into. Though sometimes when I am sad I don't talk at all! 
Hobbies: riding bikes, playing flute, eating candy, watching TV, ice skating, gymnastics, ballet
Fun Fact: I. Hate. Scrambled. Eggs. 

Name: Elizabeth "Betsy" Kazumba (MAG #40)
Purchased: March 2012 (for sister's birthday)
Personality: I'm a sporty, outdoors-y girl who loves to play soccer! I like to hang out with my BFF Kitty and collect dolls. 
Hobbies: soccer, gymnastics, ice skating, playing saxophone, hiking
Fun Fact: I LOVE FLOWERS!!!

Name: Layla Melody Kat (MAG #41)
Purchased: 2013 (with my own money)
Personality: I'm a funny, silly girl who likes all of the things that you people think girls are into. In other word I'm your stereotypical girl. But, sometimes, when I'm alone, I like to think up ideas on how to catch the Chopped Liver Guy! 
Hobbies: thinking of ideas on how to catch the chopped liver guy, playing the violin, trying out different outfits
Fun Fact: My hair is curly, so I am the CURLY MONSTER!!!!

Name: Kirsty Larson (AGOT #3)
Purchased: 2013 (yard sale)
Personality: I am a ridiculously funny, laugh out loud girl with lots of energy! But, the reason I have so much energy is because I sleep all of the time! LOL. (Laugh out loud. See?) 
Hobbies: Sleeping. sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, *yawn* track, sleeping
Fun Fact: I have been obsessed with the Historical Character "Kirsten Larson" since I was three.

Name: Molly McIntire 
Purchased: 2013 (estate sale)
Personality: I am a hyper girl with lots of crazy ideas! I am the oldest girl of the PepperAltoids gang. 
Hobbies: riding bikes, roller skating, ice skating, going to the movies
Fun Fact: I was rescued from an estate sale by Kate and I have been given lots of love since then!

Name: Ruthie Smithens
Purchased: 2014 (American Girl Place)
Personality: I am (by far) the sweetest girl in the PepperAltoids gang. But also I am very shy. Sometimes I am too forgiving and my sisters have to stand up for me.
Hobbies: swimming, playing my guitar, walking the dogs
Fun Fact: Layla and I are really close friends and we like to dress the same. Sometimes when we go to the mall people can't tell us apart!

Name: Kaya'aton'my (or just Kaya)
Purchased: 2014 (American Girl Place)
Personality: When I first moved in I was shy with almost everybody, now I am super outgoing! At least with my sisters! I love nature and I get really mad when people disrespect it. 
Hobbies: ballet, pow-wow dancing
Fun Fact: I have the longest hair out of all of the PepperAltoids gang! 

Name: Kirsten Larson
Purchased: 2014 (estate sale)
Personality: I am a very self confident girl who loves animals! When I was first introduced to the PepperAltoids gang I was very shy but now I am confident in myself!
Hobbies: baking, doing her hair, playing with the dogs, playing with her beloved rag doll, Sari
Fun Fact: When I was first bought I was only wearing Samantha's cape, muff, and gaiters, my pantelettes, and Samantha's shoes! 

Name: Samantha Parkington
Purchased: 2014 (estate sale)
Personality: I am a very outgoing girl who sometimes gets herself into sticky situations by assuming the wrong things! I am the prettiest of the PepperAltoids gang and I have no problem telling them that! 
Hobbies: looking in the mirror, brushing her hair, playing with her doll, taking walks through the park
Fun Fact: when I first got bought my beautiful hair (*hair flip*) was one big knot! I was in tears! 

No comments:

Post a Comment